Thursday, October 7, 2010

UPS shipment Problems

UPS shipment Problems?
I was supposed to receive a package from CHINA few days ago(it was send on 3/21/2009), but when I track the package on the UPS site,it arrived in Anchorage on 3/24/2009 and from then it's just stuck there, the Description says "DEPARTURE SCAN" which means the package been send to the place I live (NYC) but it's been 5 days now, and I haven't receive the package or ANY letter from UPS saying it's lost or damaged. BTW the other day I checked the news saying there been some disaster in Anchorage and they canceled some of the flights, does this have some effect on my package? Ps: the package are a bunch of books with no more than 5 pounds... Sorry I can't find any category that fits my question
Other - Cars & Transportation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would give it another day or so because of the problem in Anchorage. If you don't get it by say,wednesday, have them run another tracking scan.

Search News