Thursday, January 14, 2010

What are the first class perks from ANC to SEA on Alaska Airlines

What are the first class perks from ANC to SEA on Alaska Airlines?
My husband and I are looking into getting first class tickets for a trip down to the states sometime in the next year. The portion of the trip that would be first class would be Anchorage, AK to Seattle, WA. Can anyone tell me what the perks are on this particular flight segment? The flight time is about three and a half hours, do they serve a meal? Thanks for any input!
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I live in Juneau. From Juneau to Seattle the flight is about 1 hour and 45 minutes. They serve a meal and depending on the time of day, a desert. And because Anchorage to Seattle is a bit longer flight, they may have more perks. Hope this helps.
2 :
I traveled to Seattle first class last winter. The differences that I noticed: bottled water at your seat, better food on nicer dishes (didn't pay extra for the meal, that I recall), roomier seat, free digi-player, more frequent offers of coffee, etc. The main reason that people I know travel first class is that the seats are larger. If you are a big person or a person who just hates being crammed into the tiny seats for hours on end, then it may be worth the extra money to you for a longer flight. It was my first time flying first class in many years and I arrived relaxed.

Search News