Saturday, November 21, 2009

Do you think that Trig Palin is Sarah Palin's son or grandson

Do you think that Trig Palin is Sarah Palin's son or grandson?
Okay, I just want to start off by saying that I am not saying I believe this, although some of the evidence is compelling, I am just wondering what the rest of you think. I am not usually one to waste points, but I came across a few videos on YouTube (yes I know, not the best place for facts), buuuut... I did read about when her waters broke in Texas, and she carried on to give a speech, then boarded a plane to Washington, caught a connecting flight to Anchorage, and then had her husband drive her the 45 miles to Wasila. This has got to have taken place over a good 14 hours after her waters broke. When I was pregnant with my son, I was advised not to fly after 6 months (and not before 3). Sarah Palin announced to a shocked staff at 7 months that she was pregnant, and so she was effectively only pregnant for half a month before her waters broke. I highly doubt that anyone would have let her fly, knowing that she was pregnant, having a premature baby, especially all the way to Alaska. Also, as a side note...during the time prior to Sarah's delivery, Bristol was out of school with mono for about 5 months, although she managed to get three traffic violations (according to the video I've linked) and was involved in a car accident. And have you not noticed, that Bristol seems to be the one holding Trig whenever Sarah isn't? Oh...one other thing, yeah so baby Trig born on April 18th and Bristol is 5 months pregnant. How is that possible? Well, it's simple, they are telling us she's 5 months pregnant so that people like myself who maybe look too deeply into something wouldn't go hmmm...although yes, it is possible to get pregnant directly after giving birth. So my question, after watching this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdYdCfl60 and maybe googling it and reading up on it...well it seems that there are a lot of people who are questioning Trig's parentage...what do you think? To Carol: No, I wasn't around whenever this was dealt with before, I only recently started spending time on Answers :D Thanks for everyone's opinions though, that is what I posted the question for :D
Elections - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Its her grandson just like Obamas kids belong to Rev. Wright.
2 :
There is much more proof that Obama consorts with known terrorist elements than there is Palin's baby belongs to someone else.
3 :
Grandson. Of course there are a lot of people who question the parentage. That´s partisan politics.
4 :
No, I think it is her son, even if it isn't, what difference does it make? So what if it is her grandson? So her daughter gets pregnant at 17 and her mother wants to protect her? What is the problem here? I don't see one, even if it is her grandson and not her son. I guess you missed this when it was hashed over and over and over again a few weeks ago.
5 :
Grandson but I don't feel it is any of my business.Do you have teenage children.In my mothers day they would have done this but today no one else would.
6 :
1) I don't know 2) I don't care 3) Everyone needs to leave the candidates' children *out* of everything--they are not running for office.

Search News