Friday, August 21, 2009

Web check in

Web check in?
I'm flying to Oakland, CA to Anchorage, AK and I have to make a stop in between at Seattle, WA. (One way) How does web check in work and if I do it, will it also check in for my Seattle flight to Oakland, or just Anchorage flight to Seattle? I'm flying to Oakland, CA FROM Anchorage, AK and I have one stop at Seattle, WA is what I meant. And also, will a state ID be considered a government-issued ID?
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
One may check in on the internet 24 hours prior to departure. If all the segments are under the same reservation you should recieve both boarding passes. You may print your boarding passes online, if your checking luggage you still need to goto the ticket counter or curbside checkin to do so. Yes a state issued ID would be considered as government issued.

Search News