Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can I use my American Airlines aadvantage miles to fly from ORD to ADQ and then ANC to ORD

Can I use my American Airlines aadvantage miles to fly from ORD to ADQ and then ANC to ORD?
I want to fly from Chicago to Kodiak, AK, then from Anchorage to Chicago using my American Airline aadvantage miles. I would have to use Alaska Airlines for this and one one flight Alaska's codeshare partner PenAir. I know that AA and Alaska have a point share agreement, but can I use my miles for this itineary. Thanks for your help.
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can definitely do an open jaw ticket, but it all depends on the availability that Alaska Airlines has in award seating at the time of booking. You should call American AAdvantage award travel desk at 1-800-882-8880 to discuss your itinerary.

Search News